Ladder frame constructed of laser-cut mirror finish 4mm 316 grade stainless steel plate. For aluminium boats, this roller ‘frame’ can be supplied in aluminium for either welding directly onto your boat or attachment by way of the stainless steel bolts and washers supplied with each ladder as standard.
- All components 100% Australian designed, made and assembled by Jacob’s Ladder Boating
- All ladders are supplied with:
- 2 x M12 x 35mm 316 grade fully threaded bolts with nylocs for deck fixing
- 2 x M12 x 45mm x 3mm 316 grade flat washers for under-deck support
- PVC gasket (to separate stainless roller frame from contact with deck where boat is of aluminium construction)
- Two self-adhesive ‘deck grip pads’ (for optional cover on stainless rungs where considered desirable)
- Owners Instruction Manual